Ordering our products online is straightforward.
1) Browse the list of items available to order.
2) Click on one you're interested in and you will be presented with information about that item.
3) If you would like to buy, select the quantity and click on the "Add to Basket" button
4) You can then see the product in the shopping basket.
5) Whilst viewing the shopping basket, it is possible to increase or decrease the quantity selected, add giftwrapping to items or completely empty your shopping basket.
6) When you have finished adding products to your shopping basket, select Proceed to Checkout to select your delivery options.
7) Next, you can fill in the delivery address. If you need the invoice sent to a different address, enter an address in the Invoice Details section (visible when No is selcted for "Is your invoice address the same as above")
8) Clicking on Proceed to Secure Payments will transfer you to our secure payment area hosted by Protx who will accept your credit card details and confirm the transaction. If you do not wish to pay by using our online credit card processing system please call us for different payment options.
9) If you need any other help please ring +44 (0)870 850 5652.
Like most e-commerce programs, the Shopping Basket works by creating a 'Cookie' on your computer, which normally lives in the Windows/Cookies directory. If your browser is set to prevent cookies being set, you will need to change your browser settings and restart the browser for the cookie to be created normally.